Breast Implants, Breast Scar revision & full tummy tuck

I had an Utlimate Breast Lift in oct 2013. After 2...

I had an Utlimate Breast Lift in oct 2013. After 2 other surgeries by Dr Hordeski I am not pleased with the results and do not want to have another surgery with him. My scars are really bad and my breast shape is squares and I still have dog ears after a scar revision. I was also given a reduction when I didn't want one & absolutely no upper pole fullness like the UBL procedure promised. I was originally a 36 DD and now somewhere around a c. Wonder why Horndeski's office refused to send my new Dr my medical records?? hmm.. Anyway I have a found a wonderful Dr. that I trust and believe he will get me back to what I once was. I'm going to do a breast scar revision and a small implant to help with fullness and shape. I'm also doing a full tummy tuck. I will be adding pics as soon as I get a chance.

Update pics

I just realized most of my pics are on my first review. I'll put some here
Dr M

I prefer to keep my new Dr private for the moment. If anyone PM messages me I would be glad to talk about him with you after my surgery. Thx