42 Just Had my First Treatment I Had Hysterectomy at 21 - Louisiana, LA

I had a hysterectomy when I was 21, I am now 42. I...

I had a hysterectomy when I was 21, I am now 42. I have tried estrogen creams and other treatment. Sex has become so painful from tears external and penetration almost impossible due to the pain and tears and just the feeling of ripping skin inside. At 42 this is not the sex life me or my husband wants it hurts to much to even try. After much research my husband and I decided to move forward with the treatments. I had the first one today, I am allergic to lidocaine so no knumbing meds could be used. I was warned that due to how much thinning I had internally it was bee really uncomfortable and it was. Externally was the worst part. I have had some bleeding been about 4 hours and it is burning like fire so using ice packs down there to help with the burning. I will update as my healing goes along.

Day after my first treatment

Last night and today was lots of burning and this evening some external itching. I did go to work today I froze a bottle of water and just sat it between my legs at my desk. No one knew and it helped a lot for the burning my doc told m about that trick. I also applied vagalis to the outside and that helped the itching also. I will update after giving it a test drive for the first time after treatment one.
Dr. Smithers

She is so kind and understanding. Handles such a delicate subject with compassion and puts you at ease to really share exactly what you are going through. She explains each step and what to expect along the way. She is great!