Wants fuller Lips - Louisiana, LA

Going in this morning to get lips done. Today...

Going in this morning to get lips done. Today 12-09-15 Excited and nervous at the same time. Looking forward to having some lips for the first time in my life. Doc recommended the 5mm on top & bottom. Guess I need all the help i can get. LOL! But I have to say, I definitely agree for sure. Hoping things go smooth and quickly. Keeping fingers crossed. Will keep you posted! Wish me luck!????????????????

Day One

Things went pretty well.
She did them very promptly and they look great so far... A bit swollen but not as bad as I expected... I have kept ice on them all day so I'm sure that has helped. Tomorrow may be worse...not sure..LOL????
No bruising either- so far anyway.????
It was a tad painful can't lie. But I think will be so well worth it.
I did take a pain pill when I got home..
And another 4 hours later, but they are def feeling better as time goes by.

Day 1

Morning after surgery

Slept with head elevated last night, slept really well also.
Woke this morbing and I would have to say they don't look bad at all, I expected swelling to be way worse.
Don't know if keeping ice on it all day yesterday made that big of a difference or not, but it's not bad at all. And no bruising yet either.
I actually iced it all day yesterday not only cause I was supposed to, but because it also made my lips feel better when I was.

12-11-15

Kinda nervous....

It's been over a month now that I had the implants done, I feel since the swelling has gone down, that my mouth looks wider and more stretched/straight across than it used to.
I used to have a nice Cupid's bow and shape to my lips, and now I feel like the implant is too long or placed incorrectly... I just wanted "MY" lips, but fuller, I didn't want the shape of my mouth to change... I'm upset and trying my best to wait it out, my doc says it takes 2-3 months to see final results. Just not sure I will make it that long, I'm constantly getting asked what I've done to my mouth, or if I've got braces cause I talk a bit funny.
I'm trying so hard not to stress out, my luck Just doesn't seem to being going right, I have a bad feeling this is the final shape of my mouth, which I will have them removed if so. I just wanted so bad to have pretty lips. :(
Maybe a miracle will happen... Guess we'll see. Keeping my fingers crossed, God I hope the doc is right.

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Most unprofessional person I've ever met. Better like your results no matter what they look like, cause she's not willing to fix her mistakes.
Would NEVER recommend her to ANYONE.
Makes promises she can't keep.
Rude and inconsiderate.
Clearly not someone you want as a surgeon.

Implants REMOVED

So happy I had them removed
When implants are misplaced the results are horrible. Please make sure your surgeon works with you and places them correctly. I didn't want a different looking mouth, I wanted fuller lips. I will keep my before lips any day over this botched job.
Covington Plastic Surgeon

Went in for consultation three weeks ago, she suggested 5mm on top & bottom. She was nice and explained things very well. Gave me prescriptions and information & I scheduled surgery before I left. Have seen some of her work so was happy with her other patients results. Looking forward to getting it done.