30 Years Old, Wife, Mother of 2 Much Needed Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Baton Rouge, LA

Hi RS family! I've been on this site looking for a...

Hi RS family! I've been on this site looking for a few months wish I would have discovered it sooner! To get started I'm 30 years old wife and mother of 2 (12 & 9). After having my daughter which is the 9 yr old I was left with sagging skin and a flab over my pocket book lol..... I really didn't shop around much besides my best friend mom works for the doctor. My experience so far has been up and down as far as the surgery part. The doctor and his staff was Ahmazing and still is. I absolutely love Alisha and Taylor they are gr8 at their job! I had my surgery on Aug 3rd I originally thought I would be out for 2 wks but has been out for 9 wks ugh right? But I'm grateful to be alive and glad that I believe n God!

Right after surgery

This is the garment and draining tubes! I absolutely hated having them things on. The right side drained more than the left I think I may have had them in for almost 2 weeks.

When I developed the blister

So after my 2 day post op I got a blister went back n to see PS he bust it then a few days later I had gotten a bigger blister that had to bust on its own. Unfortunately the skin didn't fall off so the black part is dead skin. I had to go back for a debridement on Aug 31st.

After the tummy tuck procedure

After the tummy tuck/lipo very very swollen. My stretch marks were at the top so once he pulled my skin down they followed. But I'm not worried about no stretch marks as long as I have no flabby skin. On the photos u will see some like black marks its bruising which I bruise super easy & I hate that lol. My body is very funny has always been that a way.

After I had the debridement

So these photo's are after the debridement to remove that dead skin from blister & dead tissue. This was only on my left side ride side and front was already closed at this point.

More after pic's

Here are more after pics after the debridement! New stitches from that procedure. Per my PS I will see the swelling subside tremendously once my left side is completely healed which I can't wait!

Garment I purchased off amazon

Purchased this garment off Amazon please forgive my panties I love them lol..

More Pics of my process

So I'm now 9 weeks post op from original surgery and 5 weeks post op from having debridement done. It's been a long road and at first I kind of regretted having it done because of all the issues I was having but my PS and his staff assured me that he was gonna take good care of me and my results at the end would be amazing I would have a nice shape. And they have done just that my results from what I can tell I'm in love with them still swollen much and need a new wardrobe. I have lost 12lbs since surgery (I think that's the magic #).

Scar Gel

Scar gel that I was given by my PS haven't started using yet! SkinMedica with Centelline..

9 weeks out 5 weeks from 2nd procedure

Took these photo's this morning b4 I changed my dressings and got dressed. So the white u see if my dressings from the 2nd procedure I had which has been 5 weeks now. I am still happy with look so far scar low enough to be covered with my panties on minus I'm still pretty bruised and swollen. I asked my PS will my belly button look more natural once the swelling goes down he said yes thank God!!

Old size 12 jeans

So here is an old pair of jeans a size 12 I had pre surgery took these this morning now they are way too big! I'm a happy camper even through all the complications.

Just a little update

Having updated in a while but scars are healing well after revision! I have recent pictures. My actual scar looks good. Glad I'm doing so much better and my stomach is getting flatter.

Continue from above post

Accidentally hit the post button. This continues from the above post.

Finally able to start scar treatment

Went to the doctor today was finally able to start scar treatment!

Scar Treatment/New Cream

Good morning it's been a while since I updated my review. So I have been doing scar treatment for almost 2 weeks now using Skin Medica Scar Gel. I haven't really noticed a difference yet but my scar from the right side to almost the left side is honestly not too bad but I would like it to fade more so I will continue to use it until my PS tells me otherwise. Pictures attached. Also I started using this thermo cream under my garment to try and get that hour glass figure. I'm also waiting on my corset (from amazon) and my lipofoam & abdominal board (from eBay). I hope it works well with this sensitive skin of mine. Any other suggestions I'm all for it.

waist cincher

So I've been trying to wear my was it cincher constantly but its really uncomfortable even with the ab board which is really hard the foam helps a little on my sides. I'm going to try and see if I can reuse the foam a second time and let you dolls know!

scar update

So I started scar treatment on October 26th. Scar looks a little better smoothing out. I'm almost out of tape and gel so I texted my PS he informed me to contact the office to get more I love him lol. His office staff is so wonderful. I know i have been through a hell of a lot but they have helped me get through it she still is.

Updated shots I was asked for by Naee1117

So I was asked for some butt shots no I didn't have a BBL! I am soooooo in love with my shape and I'm still swollen!!!

Scar Update

Just wanted to update you lovely dolls on my scar treatment! Its been about 6 wks since I started using the scar gel that was provided by my PS. It looks a little different not much you gal's let me know what you think? On the other hand my left side has completely healed I started scar treatment a wk go! I go back to see my PS in Feb I'm hoping he'll have some good news on doing smthn to make the scar look better on the left side! But overall I'm happy with my results despite that lil ugly scar! I have worn a crop too I just made sure my bottom was over my scar works gr8! Oh I almost forgot I think I took my measurement correctly 42-32-46 I'll let doc measure me when I go back.

Tummy Tuck Scar Gel

Hi ladies! I have a questions for you lovely dolls out there. Have anyone of you used Merderma or GNC Derma E Scar Gel on your tummy tuck scar? Or any suggestions on the best scar gel? Thanks and happy healing dolls! Also Happy Holiday's

Update on scar treatment

So I'm done with the skin medica scar gel these photos are before I started using merderma which I have been using for about a week now.

pictures from the weekend

I went out the past weekend I must say I was feeling myself ;-)ยก In clothes I look freak'n AHMAZING!

hour glass figure

Hi beauties! To all my Realself beauties out there that have had a tummy tuck with an hour glass figure can u please please tell me how you obtained that shape in your waist? I'm getting flatter but as far as a shape in my waist not happening! Please help me thanks!

Workout attire!

I'm 30 years old and never did I think I would be able to throw on some tights and sport bra's (yes i saod bra's i have to wear 2) without a shirt on top! I am soooooo happy I chose to have a tummy tuck w/ muscle repair and lipo. Some mornings I wake up bloated & others pretty flat but I'll take that compared to were I come from! Pic's attached

6 month update

Hi beauties! I'm here to give a little update on my progress after having a tummy tuck with muscle repair. So I went to my followup last week with Dr. Weiler he said everything is looking good still a little swollen around the area were I had the debridement. He said when I come back in April we'll talk about correcting that scar as well. I'm not too concerned just want the scar to be revised and thinner. I was using merderma but haven't seen any results so one of the clients that comes to the salon informed me that she use cocoa butter and bio oil on her scar. So last nite I mixed raw cocoa butter with the oil and I will try that. Pictures attached. Happy healing ladies ;-)

9 month update

Hi dolls,
It's been a while since I've updated my profile. May 3rd made 9 mths p.o. I had a scar revision on May 5th to remove the scar I gained from a blister not long after my surgery. My stitches were removed on today Thank God I also had stitches in my belly button because I don't like the shape of it. I will post pictures. Come to find out I have keloid skin so I have to go in Tuesday to start invasive scar treatment. I purchased a belly button sphere to place in my bb to form it's shape. I hate that after the revision I was back living in swell hell and to think I have a few more to go ugh!! I'm also going to do some research on keloid skin until next time Happy Healing Dolls!!

1 year update

After Workout snap chat!
Hi realselfers!! It has been a while since I've updated my profile. So Aug 3rd made my 1 year surgeriversary yay!! It has been an incredible journey getting to the point. I still bloat from time to time just depends on what I eat. If I have a bowel movement I notice my stomach goes back down! I try & stay away from bread and soda unless it's caffeine free. About my scar: well it started to look hypertrophic I have been doing silicone strips for about 8 or 9 weeks now don't look like its helping I have also had 2 steriod injections which is suppose to help with the appearance of the scar no changes so far. Steroid injections are suppose to be giving 4 or more weeks apart. I wish I could fade my scar once and for all ;-( any suggestions would be great. Another thing my scar was partially hypertrophic already and it spreaded which I didn't think could happen.I may eventually do a cover up tattoo on my actual tummy tuck scar I know for sure I will do a cover on the scar I have on my side! I will attach photo's and a video. Happy healing beauties
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiler and his staff was Ahmazing! I love Alisha and Taylor they are awesome at what they do. Dr. Weiler does explain to you in detail what you can expect he also takes his time to answer any questions you may have. After surgery he will provide you with his cell number just in case you have any questions I also sent him pictures if I had questions about anything and he will respond! Even though I had a few complications along the way I don't regret him being my doctor! I would and have given out his info to friend! Thanks for everything Dr. Weiler