Hair Transplant - Dr John Diep / 3100 Grafts FUE

35 year old Male / Norwood 4 3100 grafts FUE...

35 year old Male / Norwood 4 3100 grafts FUE (11 month Result) - After years of suffering with hair loss, I decided to act; but was unsure as to where to go for help. I spent about 2 years searching for the right hair surgeon who would be able to (not only repair my hairline but go beyond to give me results that looked better then just adequate. On Youtube I discovered a Hair Surgeon named Dr. John Diep in San Fransisco. His results were astounding, unquestionably beyond any other hair transplant surgeon I had ever seen. Living in New York, was my only issue, but after speaking with Dr. Diep personally and having my first consultation right online!, I decided that the flight to California was well worth the risk. (later I would be pleasantly surprised to find out that my air-fair and hotel expenses would be compensated for in the final cost of the surgery) I am happy to report that within 11 months of the surgery my hairline has been fully restored and enhanced, looking even better then it was when I was 20 years old. My Family reminds me every day just how amazing my hair now looks. I've recommended Dr Diep to everyone of my friends suffering with Hair loss. They have also booked their flights and procedures based on my results alone!! I thank Dr Diep and the team at Medical Hair Transplant and Aesthetics for their wonderful work, professionalism. Ps the office is beautiful!
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

Expert in his field. Amazing bedside manner, friendly and funny. Fully explained everything before the procedure, Made the procedure near painless without being put under anesthesia. Very skilled with hairline reconstruction, using a special technique to create a completely natural and beautiful new hairline. His office followed up every week for the first 2 months. He was always available to talk if i had any questions. He followed up personally by Skype at the 11month mark to check and assess my results.