Love my New Look! - Los Gatos, CA

As a fairly small breasted woman (and in my late...

As a fairly small breasted woman (and in my late 50’s), I began the journey of finding the right doctor for breast augmentation.

After meeting with several doctors for the consultations, I left the appointments feeling that more time was spent discussing costs, rather than with the doctor that would be performing the procedure. A co-worker who had a similar procedure (and looks fantastic), referred me to Dr. Lepore.

What a difference he and his staff have made! From the first interaction with his office staff to schedule a consultation, to what is now 1-month post-surgery, the experience has been so amazing! The amount of professionalism, care, and guidance far exceeds my experiences at the other offices, and my consultation with Dr. Lepore was superior to the other doctors. He took his time with the entire exam, and was truly interested in the look and feel that I was looking for. I knew immediately that he was the doctor that I wanted to perform my surgery! Not only did Dr. Lepore provide me with guidance, support and sensitivity, but so did his entire office staff. With each office visit, phone call, or question that I’ve had, Dr. Lepore and his office have continued to exceed my expectations with their extremely high level of professionalism, courtesy and care!

The surgery went very well, and I don’t remember any of the procedure. The pain was manageable with the prescribed pain medication for the first 3 days, followed by extra strength Tylenol for the next week. I am so glad that I received the referral to Dr. Lepore, and absolutely LOVE my results! The size and shape of the implants fit my body perfectly!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lepore is amazing and his office staff is absolutely the best to be found! I truly can’t say enough positives about my experience. Without any hesitation, I would (and have) recommended him to several people that are interested in having cosmetic surgery.