Not Sure Breast Aug - Los Gatos, CA

Hi ladies this is my 2nd time coming close to...

Hi ladies this is my 2nd time coming close to having the procedure done. I'm 44 yrs old I'm a 36 a/b. Like most women I wear padded bras, chicken cutlet, most of the time. I hate swim suits. I admire other women who can just say I would breast and get them. But I on the other hand look and study everything. I'm healthy happily married have lots of support. But can't get over all the things that can happen from getting a breast aug. There seems to be mre negative than positive. I'm in doubt again. I was planning on 350 saline through the nipple.

breast aug

Still confused. Tomorrow the big day. But for for some reason I'm feeling superficial, rather then confident. I know my results and long term care of breast are at my own risk. But then I think why am I even taking a risk. I see women with breast and envy them. they look sexy and confident. But then I think do we get them because we have no self esteem. I'm killing my self Mentally.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon