48 Years Old, Mother of 5 Children & Wife Needs Tummy Tuck, Abd, Lipo, on the Calendar for Sept 10th, 2014...Los Gatos, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After losing more than 50lbs my body is flabby,...

After losing more than 50lbs my body is flabby, saggy skin. I just hate looking at myself everyday. I started at my highest weigh 266.8lbs in Decemeber 2013 and lost the weight naturally, excercising, and changing my way of eating. I started consulting with many doctors I've seen a least a dozen, here in the US and Tijuana boy do you get different options, and prices. Well, I finally made my descion and I'll be going with Dr. Timothy Weibel, I was referred by my best friend he's does an amazing job. I just loved the doctor how he treats his patients, answered all questions, and a lot were not even asked because the doctor covered them his self. As, soon as I made my descion in his office lets do it! Let's schedule. I started to cry with mixed emotions.
I'm excited, happi, proud of myself, etc. count down has started for me I would like if anything please help me with an list of items I might need. I already went today and purchased Tylenol Extra Strenght, Advil, Medaderm Gel, Ploymorin, I'm very open to options, and suggestions...hope to hear from you girls...