Avoid Ulthera!!! Don't risk it please - Los Angeles, CA

I had ultherapy performed on me in November 2015. ...

I had ultherapy performed on me in November 2015. I was hoping for overall skin tightening and firming...an overall rejuvenated look. I am naturally thin but have always had full cheeks. My full cheeks and jowl area were starting to show the effects of older age and gravity....heavy nasolabial folds, hanging jowls....
Now I am 6 months out from the procedure and my face looks FLAT and it has AGED me horribly. The worst is the area around my eyes- my eyes look like they've aged YEARS...very sunken in. My skin seems thinner and overall my face looks like putty/clay. Everyone please consider alternative treatments!!!! I have since had fillers (and plan for more) to correct the irregularities and restore the full/healthy look my face previously had :(

So much money spent to fix, depressed

Back on the site to warn others. The procedure will cost you SO much to correct.
After fat loss following ultherapy I Underwent general anesthesia fat transfer to my face. During fat transfer a high percentage is removed by the body - not all the fat will "take" in new location. When I still felt ASYMMETRICAL, lumpy, overall disgusting....fillers were suggested to treat each irregular area of volume loss. Such a f*xking headache. WOULD PAY DOUBLE OF EVERYTHING IVE DONE (ultherapy, fat transfer, fillers) to get old face back