Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Hamilton - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Hamilton performed my surgery on 6/28/16 and...

Dr. Hamilton performed my surgery on 6/28/16 and thus far I am happy with the results. I had a pinched tip after a bad rhinoplasty and too much had been removed. Dr. hamilton gave me a more natural looking nose and it fits my face so much better. Its not perfect but I wasnt seeking perfection. I wanted an improvement and thats what I got. I did alot of research to find the right doctor and considering I am a full time student I had to also take price into account. He was very reasonably priced and his work really impressed me. He is a wonderful person and you will feel very much at ease as soon as you meet him.

8 months post op

So I was thinking about deleting this account for privacy matters but I decided to share these fotos to help anyone who is considering a revision. I remember just how miserable I was after my first rhinoplasty and how frustrating it was to go through millions of reviews and feeling unsure about weather or not I was picking the right doctor. Thanks to God, I came across Dr. Hamiltons profile and sought surgery with him. He gave a nose similar to the one I was born with and I have finally been able to move on. I can assure you will be in good hands with this doctor. He has a great artistic eye and he is also very humble and kind.

8 month post op

Very happy

Hey loves! So I have been receiving lots of messages in my inbox and I would love to respond to everyone individually but I have little time on my hands. For this reason I just wanted to post a last update and tell everyone that I HIGHLY recommend Dr Hamilton. I am currently 9 months post op and I couldn't be happier. During the time I sought a surgeon for my revision I encountered so many horror stories and I was scared to death about undergoing a second surgery. I would read reviews of women who had spent over 20k going to surgeons with incredible reputations but then ended up with very poor results. It was a nightmare and I gave up hope so I literally prayed to God that He would direct me towards the best surgeon for me and that's when I found Dr Hamilton. I am thankful everyday that I found him. He's an incredibly skilled surgeon and also very caring and genuine. I am incredibly thankful to him and his staff for taking such great care of me!

Photo update

Profile

Some of you asked for a profile shot so here it is
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon