37 Years of Age , 3 Children, Shy of Pictures Without Filter

This revision scares me because I feel I'm a...

This revision scares me because I feel I'm a complicated situation. Dr. Hamilton said the surgery went well though. I'm so glad . Pretty straight forward. He's so smart and intelligent. Glad I chose him. I don't have my cast off yet but I can tell it looks nice already. Now the waiting game!!

Day 8

Had to go back to work today but I have continued my Arnica Montana , pineapple regimen. My coworkers didn't even notice the swelling. I sure can!

Breathing problems before my revision surgery with Dr. Hamilton

I just wanted to add the fact that not only did I get the revision for a better cosmetic result but , also to help my breathing problem since I had a deviated septum. I can finally breathe through both nostrils again and I haven't been able to since my car accident twenty years ago. I continuously had sinus infections and insomnia due to my broken nose. I always took photos from an angle only to hide the crooked nose. Dr. Hamilton changed my life . I no longer have to breathe through my mouth. I hope this helps my snoring as well.

Hoping swelling goes down already!

It's been two weeks and three days and I'm getting a little impatient. I know I have a long way to go before a final result but I'm hoping for a fast recovery. My nose looks long and the tip is broad at the moment. The first picture is the before picture. Upturned and to the right.

Posting a photo of my nose looking its best at 2 and a half weeks. This was a good day!

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamilton explained everything he was going to do and included pictures of what he found and did after the surgery. I'm thrilled I chose him out of all the doctors I had a consult with all over the us believe it or not. He is remarkable at what he does and. Thanks to this website I chose the perfect doctor for my situation. At 18 years of age I got into a car accident that disfigured my nose into a crooked mess. I went to a plastic surgeon in my area and then got botched with asking to fix my crooked mess. It went upturned and bulbous, and continued to be crooked. Now here I am. I will update over time as I heal.