Revision Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty; 37 Years of Age , 3 Children, Shy of Pictures Without Filter

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 20 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This revision scares me because I feel I'm a...

This revision scares me because I feel I'm a complicated situation. Dr. Hamilton said the surgery went well though. I'm so glad . Pretty straight forward. He's so smart and intelligent. Glad I chose him. I don't have my cast off yet but I can tell it looks nice already. Now the waiting game!!

Day 8

Had to go back to work today but I have continued my Arnica Montana , pineapple regimen. My coworkers didn't even notice the swelling. I sure can!

Breathing problems before my revision surgery with Dr. Hamilton

I just wanted to add the fact that not only did I get the revision for a better cosmetic result but , also to help my breathing problem since I had a deviated septum. I can finally breathe through both nostrils again and I haven't been able to since my car accident twenty years ago. I continuously had sinus infections and insomnia due to my broken nose. I always took photos from an angle only to hide the crooked nose. Dr. Hamilton changed my life . I no longer have to breathe through my mouth. I hope this helps my snoring as well.

Hoping swelling goes down already!

It's been two weeks and three days and I'm getting a little impatient. I know I have a long way to go before a final result but I'm hoping for a fast recovery. My nose looks long and the tip is broad at the moment. The first picture is the before picture. Upturned and to the right.

Posting a photo of my nose looking its best at 2 and a half weeks. This was a good day!

Week 6

Front views

Better front view

Week 7

Loving my profile. The doctor says at three months 65 percent of the swelling will have gone down. It's getting there!

10 weeks

Just throwing out some photos of Dr. Hamilton work. Still in shock of the change . I know this is the nose I was meant to have . It has changed my appearance beyond what I thought it would but getting use to it . Little by little.

6 months just about

Had my surgery 11/09/16. It's been a rough ride my friends. Surgery is tough! All I have to say is...BE READY !!!!! A lot of healing going on.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamilton explained everything he was going to do and included pictures of what he found and did after the surgery. I'm thrilled I chose him out of all the doctors I had a consult with all over the us believe it or not. He is remarkable at what he does and. Thanks to this website I chose the perfect doctor for my situation. At 18 years of age I got into a car accident that disfigured my nose into a crooked mess. I went to a plastic surgeon in my area and then got botched with asking to fix my crooked mess. It went upturned and bulbous, and continued to be crooked. Now here I am. I will update over time as I heal.