Great Results from Dr. Chiu! - Los Angeles, CA

I initially came Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery for...

I initially came Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery for a consultation regarding my genetic eye bags. I was only 23 at the time, and nothing I did seemed to help - I got enough sleep, exercised, maintained a good diet, and drank lots of water. The stubborn eye bags were hereditary, and it was very frustrating, especially as a model and actress. People would often comment that I looked tired or sick, which is terrible when you feel the opposite and work hard to have a healthy lifestyle!

Dr Chiu took the time to explain different options to me, and ultimately recommended the filler Restylane to fill the tear trough area. He informed me of what the entire process would entail, from numbing to injection to recovery. I agreed to get the filler, and immediately loved the results. I instantly looked rested and bag free for the first time in my life! The recovery was minimal (slight bruising that was easily covered with concealer and went away in 2 days.)

I have continued to go to Dr. Chiu over the past 5 years for touch up appointments, as Restylane generally lasts 6-9 months. (Although over time I have had to get touch ups less often, about once a year. ) After the first year, I decided to get Restylane in other areas, including my lips. I was a first concerned about looking fake or duck like, but Dr. Chiu injected the perfect amount to make my lips look full but natural in proportion to the rest of my features. I was so happy with the results! He was very careful to check in with a mirror during the entire process to make sure I was comfortable with the size as we went.

Overall I am so happy with my services at BHPS. I look extremely natural, just a slightly improved version of myself! I will continue to go there for all my future filler needs, and highly recommend!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon