Noticed Jowls After Ultherapy - Los Angeles, CA

I had absolutely no problems to start with. I did...

I had absolutely no problems to start with. I did ultherapy just as preventive measure to delay any sign of aging. Im 36 years but always looked 10 years younger, petite with very small features. Unfortunately I did Ultherapy 6 months ago and I noticed now that some sort of swelling at the jowls area formed. May be ulthera caused fat loss from my face; i developed this sowllen jawls that changes the outline of my face from triangular/oval to more rectangular/ squarish. I'm not sure what should I do now. I read a lot of bad reviews about thread lift, also about thermitight. I would like to do something noninvasive if possible. If I consider fillers where should i inject them? Im worried because i have small face and small features and dont want to look chubby if i did fillers.
Is minilift indicated in my case and my age? And what would be the side effects?

Practitioner herself was nice , but i think i got fooled by the ultherapy like many other women.