Eyebrow Lift and Lips Injection - Los Angeles, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Okay so let me start telling my story. Am in my...

Okay so let me start telling my story. Am in my early 20's. I had an appointment with 2 doctors other before seeing Dr. kapur, and I didn't feel comfortable. When I first walked into the office, first thing that caught my breath was the smell of the place and the decoration. The scent took me straight to a tropical Island lol. Okay am serious now, I went in for an eyebrow lift and lips injection and also a rhinoplasty. I was worried about general anesthesia but he was very reassuring and also gave me his phone number I even called him before the day of my surgery and texted him and he was more than helpful gosh he is the best. He referred me to dr. Richard zoumalan for my nose. Both of them operated on me and they did not disappoint at all. Both of them are cute and nice, like super nice. They will achieve the result the you want, They told me what they think looks better but I still made it clear how I want the final result and they did what met my standard. Also the one in the front desk is so pretty and always smiling and Christian is a nurse who works with Dr. Zoumalan is the best nurse I met hands down! She was there to hold my hand and I squished her hand so hard when they took off my cast and she was laughing about it, and was totally chilled and helpful. Those doctors are the best.
I got so excited I sent them flowers lol! Anyways I told Dr. Kapur I ll give him another visit for sculpting and a breast augmentation for sure since hi hands are very delicate. Oh, the scars on my eyebrows are barely visible and he gave them an arched nice look. As for my lips they are still bruised but they look plump and nice. My nose looks big and swollen but everyone says the swelling will go down and its early to judge but from the side looks amazing.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is a hugger, I love him. Both of the docs were nice and I took selfies too.