I just expect to feel good enough to take my...

I just expect to feel good enough to take my clothes off in front if the mirror and not want to turn the lights off, feel comfortable enough to take my clothes off in front of my husband without feeling insecure about my deformity. Wear clothes and not have to hide the bumps and dents by wearing extra shirts under, and be able to wear short sleeve shirts again. Ive been so depressed for the last 6 years. I had liposuction with a doctor in the Dominican republic by the name of Dr Cabral in 2010. I was reffered to him by family member saying that he was the best doctor out there, and that he made women look like barbies! Yada yada yada... I was shown many pictures of women that had gotten liposuction by him and they looked so Gorgeous that you had to give him props.. But what i missed to see was how these women looked under their clothes! They were botched and just a pure mess!! Sure they looked great with clothes on! But naked they looked hideous. They reffered the doctor friends and family because to them, since i guess i they just dont know any better, it is normal to look that way after "liposuction"... Nonetheless, i fell for it and got the procedures done.. Liposuction of stomach, flanks, and arms. what a nightmare!! This man not only did aggresive liposuction on me leaving me looking like i was put in a blender... But he operated on me while i was 2 months pregnant. I didnt know i was pregnant sonce i have irregular periods, but i was so distraught when i found this out. A few days after i got home, i was feeling very sick throwing up and Not being able to drink my pain killers or antibiotics.. My husband and i gir scared and then decided i should go to the hospital to see what was wrong, and surprise surprise! i was two months pregnant. Dr Cabral and his staff ran every single test imcluding the pregnancy test because i remember the lady telling me to give her urine for it.. Im sure they omitted it so that Dr Cabral wouldny lose the money he'd earn.. Due to this traumatic and depressing experience I have been so scared to fix what that monster did. I had to abort my baby because i just didnt want to take a chance that the baby would be born with health issues.. Through out these years all ive done is research doctors, and focused on healing myself before i grew the courage to get on the table again.. I finally did!! I found the right one. This PS graduated from harvard university with honors, was then awarded his/her medical degree from UCLA, and has had experince on revision surgery for many years, I am getting my revision done los angeles california, and although i am very scared of the outcome, i am very optimistic.. I just pray to god that my nightmare is finally over! And i can feel happy again. I will post my before and after pictures after my surgery. I will also post my surgeons name after the surgery. The countdown begins! ???????? excited

On my way to get my revision liposuction

So i am on the plane as we speak, on my way to see my PS to meet her for the first time, and finally get my revision liposuction. As i mentioned on my last post, Ill be having the surgery done in Los Angeles CA. It is set for tomorrow 4-6-2016, and the doctor said it will take 6 hrs!to get it done. I just could not be any happier! God heard my first prayer l, which was to be able to save enough money to get it done. Now all i am missing is my second prayer, which is for everything to go smoothly, and for me to get the results ive been longing for for so many years. No worries guys! Before and after pictures will be coming soon!!

I finally got my revision done! ????

Sooo, I got my revision done yesterday 4-6-2016, and i am doing really well. The surgery took a wopping 6 hours. Nonetheless, I could not be happier, and so greatful with the results so far. I am taking antibiotics, swelling, and pain medication, so i am feeling really good. I have slight swelling, no bleeding at all, and only feel slight sourness on my arms. I am in shock that i am not feeling the pain that that i felt with my first surgery in 2010. It was a painful experience. I took a quick peak under my garment and I can already see the difference! My PS said that it came out even better than expected because my skin was soft enough for her to be able to lift and graft the skin because it wasnt stuck to the muscle. Any who, Once I take the after pictures i will post all before and after pics of everything! So excited! ????????

Dr Cat Begovic fixed my botched lipo!

I am so happy, So greatful to have found Dr Begovic. I just saw Went for my post op and she could not have been more professional, and wonderful as a Plastic Surgeon, but most of all as a human being. God could not have given me a better doctor! I am shocked to see how she fixed me everythinh i thought could never be fixed again. My nightmare is finally over!! I am crying because i never thought i would feel normal again. Dr Begovic has given me my life back! She is a miracle worker. Photos coming up!!

Dr cabrals work in Dominican republic

After picss

This is Dr. Hector Cabral

Gee i wonder why hes private?

After 3 months

Stomach is back to looking rippled and with dents.
Dr. Los angeles CA 90212