Wanted to Be Tight Self-absorbed 32-year-old - Los Angeles, CA

For years I felt I haven't been as tight as I...

For years I felt I haven't been as tight as I ewanted to be.
After extensive research I decided to give a shot to Dr. Ghozland from LA (530 Wilshire Blvd).
I couldn't have been happier. Firstly, Dr. Ghozland found a slot for me in his busy schedule and considered that I was coming all the way from London, UK. Secondly, he's very professional, friendly, explained everything to myself and my husband, who accompanied me and nursed me during the first few days.
The surgery wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. It wasn't painful at all, actually. I had to relax and watch TV for the next 4-6 days, taking painkillers and antibiotics to prevent any infection, and that's pretty much all- in week's time I was already enjoying Las Vegas, walking up and down the strip.
I TOTALLY recommend Dr. Ghozland. If I would ever to have another baby, I would come back to him to have a C-section.
Excellent Doctor
Santa Monica OB/GYN

Friendly, kind, patient, great doctor. Very responsive via e-mail, phone; I chatted with him over the phone (I live in the UK, London) prior to coming to LA. Very very happy lady I am