Will Travel For Hair Transplant - Los Angeles, CA

I'm a physician and have seen terrible or mediocre...

I'm a physician and have seen terrible or mediocre results from friends and patients over the years. I've been waiting until I found the right doctor/procedure. Dr. Rassman came highly recommended by patients and reviews I read as I researched, so I made the call. I was impressed with how easy it was to schedule an appointment and speak to the office. I live in Florida and the time zone difference had no effect on my communications with the office. I scheduled and did a virtual consultation as I am not local. This was also a nice option as I have a very busy practice of my own. I didn't feel rushed and all my questions were answered with confidence and reassurance. I scheduled my procedure, flight and accommodations for when I had an opening in my schedule. When I arrived, I found the office clean and welcoming. The staff were top notch. Dr. Rassman was very comfortable and easily knew the answers to my questions. I appreciated his confidence as he has many years of personal experience with this procedure and others. The procedure was as expected with little downtime and minimal discomfort. Dr. Rassman made sure I was ready to travel back home and I was back in my office 4 days later. Quite impressive. The cost of the procedure was worth it and I included travel costs as well. Results are coming along better and faster than I expected.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon