In Great Hands! - Los Angeles, CA

The nose is in the center of the face, and...

The nose is in the center of the face, and according to studies, it is often the first thing a person sees. I have always been self-conscious about my nose, particularly because it appears very wide and flat. However, all of that changed when I met Dr. Cohen.

What I like most about his approach is that not only is he a master artist when it comes to minimally invasive injectables, but he is also great doctor, who assures his patients and injects (pun intended) comedy into each visit. Dr. Cohen demonstrates great attention to detail and has years of experience in both practice and innovation to his name. It was my first time getting any sort of procedure done, and he answered all of my questions honestly without trying to coerce me into any products or services he did not feel that I needed. Overall, the procedure was quick, and the results were subtle yet substantial. Best part? No down time.

I will definitely return to him for any and all of my injectable needs, and I definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who wants AMAZING results and a good laugh! :)
Los Angeles Physician