Worse Cosmetic Surgery Every - Los Angeles, CA

My experience with Dr Allan Perry Jr was horrible....

My experience with Dr Allan Perry Jr was horrible. I went in for a simple Rhinoplasty to address the nasal hump that I gotten from sport related trauma. Long story short, I end up with horrible results in aesthetics and function. I saw about a dozen doctors in hopes that they could fix the mess Perry had created. I was told that I have an open roof deformity, polly beak deformity, overly scooped out bridge, uneven lower later cartilage dissection, ( lower lateral cartilage almost poking out of the skin) Bilateral nasal valve collapse ( which is why I have been breathing threw my mouth ever since) and a deviated septum or a more deviated septum from the trauma of the surgery itself. One of the doctors that I saw said “ it looks like someone has practiced rhinoplasty on you” that’s how bad of a job was done. BY THE WAY IF ANYONE NEEDS PICTURES ASK. My revision rhinoplasty will be soon and will cost close to $20,000 to try to undue the damages. To make matters worse, as I was following up with Perry post surgery to discuses the issues I was lied to and made believe that the results of the surgery were suppose to be like that and that I should just give it time. As time went by I realized that ”giving it time” was his way of protecting himself from legal charges as the more time it passes the harder it is to sue. Anyways I was young and naïve and did not do my research when it comes to choosing doctors and paid for it. If this review will help one person it was well worth writing it. Be safe everyone.
Glendale Plastic Surgeon