Dr. Paley is Amazing!!!!!!!!! - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Paley is without a doubt the best possible ENT...

Dr. Paley is without a doubt the best possible ENT doctor you could ever find! He performed multiple medical procedures on me and one was cosmetic, and I have to say I am ecstatic about the results. As a medical professional his services were beyond the hope of any doctor I had previously visited for fixing my various nasal issues. I must say I was most concerned with the cosmetic part of the surgery - having fractured my nose twice. The first time I fractured my nose was a decade ago and I was so reticent to have anyone give me a ‘plastic’ surgery nose that I waited until my second fracture. At that point, I looked like a hockey player and decided I had had enough. After going to several doctors for consultations, none of them made me feel comfortable enough to let them operate on my face, that is until I found Dr. Paley. With 5 decades of experience and a wonderful bedside manner that made me feel like family - I immediately knew I had found the right doctor.

The results: no black-eyes, little swelling, and on day 6 (today!) I look like nothing happened to me. The best part: I have my pre-broken nose back! Perfectly natural looking, I could not be more thrilled! I highly recommend Dr. Paley.
Dr. Paley