Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes the Best! Los Angeles, CA

For the pass 5 years I have wanted to get the bump...

For the pass 5 years I have wanted to get the bump on my nose removed. I had met with a handful of surgeons but after my consultation with Dr.Keyes, I knew he was the right surgeon for me! He knew exactly what I was hoping to achieve. He explained the procedure he would doing in detail. On the day of my surgery I was very confident I was in good hands. I had very little bruising and swelling. I am so happy with new nose. It looks so natural!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon