30 Years Old, Who Just Got Married and Wanted a Normal Nose. Los Angeles, CA

After searching for years for the right doctor one...

After searching for years for the right doctor one night I found Dr. Keyes on Goggle as one of the top rhinoplasty Doctors in California. Kimberly contacted me the next day after requesting an appointment. She was really friendly and polite and made me feel really exited about meeting Dr. Keyes. During my visit he explain and showed me before and after images of my results. He was really patient polite and answered all my questions. He explained in details my hole procedure and made me feel really comfortable and of course I did my research on him also. That day I knew he was the right Doctor, actually I felt in my heart that he was the Doctor I should trust that he was the right one to do my nose surgery. Everyone was extremely nice and made me feel really comfortable from Kimberly to the anesthesiologist to the nurse who hold my hand while I went under anesthesia and Dr. Keyes of course who did a great job. I am extremely happy and glad I found him and his team.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Keyes and team were just amazing .