Exquisite Plastic Surgery Experience. Finest Doctor. Superb Work - Los Angeles, CA

Thank you, Dr Motykie! Your artistic eye in...

Thank you, Dr Motykie! Your artistic eye in conjunction with your solid knowledge and credentials make you the super talented doctor that you are. My note won’t be able to thank you enough, and it fact it’s been long overdue.
I found about Dr. Motykie a few years ago while searching on line for revision rhinoplasty, after a very unfortunate plastic surgery experience on the East Coast (which included a bad rhinoplasty plus other inexplicably ugly mishaps). When I saw the Before & After pictures on Dr Motykie’s practice website, I knew that he is the doctor I was looking for and that this time it would be a good decision And it has been. It didn’t take long to be convinced when, during the first appointment, he understood my situation right away, treated it with the utmost professionalism and consideration, and explain the solutions.
Long story short, I’ve had several procedures with Dr Motykie, each one associated with the finest quality work and with beautiful outcome, from the first step starting with morphed pictures, to the surgery experience, anesthesia experience, the final results and follow up. Impeccable work, some of which I wouldn’t have thought to be possible.
About the staff and entire crew - impressive team, always prepared. Sandy, you are amazing. Menal, and Maricella, and Diana, and everybody, thank you for caring and thanks for your patience and follow-up in each situation. You all have made me feel at home each time.
My experience with Dr. Motykie has been remarkable, without any exception. I’ve even received compliments on multiple occasions from people I’ve never met before. Does is get any better than this?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon