Beware - Greedy Doctor - Los Angeles, CA

I made a "free" consultation with Dr Grover. I had...

I made a "free" consultation with Dr Grover. I had made complimentary consults with four other esteemed doctors in the area, and none of them charged me anything. At the last minute, I couldn't make my appointment due to a work related emergency and so I called to rescedule. I was charger $150.00! Which is a lot for what should have been a free consult. I understand that the doctor has a busy schedule, but that is really high for a fee, and none of the other doctors in the area charge it either. Seems pretty greedy to me and I wouldn't trust someone like that to be the artist I would want for my surgery.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon