Fillers for my Upper Lid - Los Angeles, CA

I had hollow upper lids from prior eyelid surgery...

I had hollow upper lids from prior eyelid surgery and did not like the way I looked. Too much skin was removed. I was told by various doctors over the past 10 or so years that skin grafting was the only way I could be helped. I wasn't so open to the thought of having skin grafting done so I let it be. I ran into my friend who recently had some eyelid work and she recommended me to see Dr. Zoumalan who specializes in eyelid surgery. I was curious to know if he had other recommendations besides grafts. I was impressed with his office staff and his demenour right from the start. After examining me, he recommended a trial of injectable fillers to help improve the volume loss and to help expand some of my upper lid skin. We tried Restylane first and the results were fabulous. We did one syringe at a time and after 2 syringes that were injected over a course of a month, I was starting to look like my old self again. He did wonders on me and I am so blessed to have bumped into my friend who recommended him. I recommend him to everyone I possibly can for eyelid surgery.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon