Beautiful Cheek Bones, Forehead, Eyes and Face! - Los Angeles, CA

I was looking for a Westside medical spa with a...

I was looking for a Westside medical spa with a great team and online presence. I had heard about Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center through a mutual friend and did some online research. I saw that Sydney had really great reviews and was highly recommended for anti-aging procedures. I wanted to start off with doing a minimally invasive beauty treatment that I was comfortable with. I felt so relaxed at BHRC because it provides the perfect experience of a rejuvenating spa mixed with the clinical standards of a medical facility. Sydney did such a great job that I went back to her again. I think she is a real artist – very careful with what she does, taking the time to complete the procedure. I never felt rushed and I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to pain, so she used ice and it was less painful than prior experiences elsewhere. I am so happy with the results that I will go back again. The pricing is reasonable and the outcome is perfect! Thank you!
Sydney Gunn

She was so nice and did such a fantastic job!