Top Cosmetic Dentist in LA!! - Los Angeles, CA

I had considered getting porcelain veneers for...

I had considered getting porcelain veneers for many years.I finally made the decision to do so and started my internet search trying to find a cosmetic dentist in LA.After reading all of the great reviews about Dr.Mobasser on numerous sites, I called and made an appointment for a consultation. I was nervous only because I kept thinking what happens if I don't like the way I end up looking; what if the color isn't right, etc.From start to finish, I cannot say enough about how great this experience was for me. Dr. Anthony Mobasser was extremely thorough and professional in terms of the way he went about explaining the process. In addition, he solicited my opinion to make sure that both he and I were on the same page every step of the way.I highly recommend Dr. Mobasser to anyone considering any sort of cosmetic dentistry. He's extremely skilled and I'm sure you will be pleased with your end results.