24 Yrs Old 5,7 156 Lbs

I had a bbl on 2012 with dr Hughes & went back...

I had a bbl on 2012 with dr Hughes & went back for it all! I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair and hernia removal, a breast augmentation and lipping to sides and lower back & transferred 900cc to each butt check.
On my ready I had 415 cc under the muscle with the incision underneath my breast.
Yeah I had allot done! &&&& it was sooooo painful but after day one it was much better & as days go by it gets better and better!
The reason I went back after my bbl was because I had excessive skin. Reason being is because I didn't want a tummy tuck even tho dr told me I messed one & the Lopo made my stomach worse.

Before pic sitting

Po pic

Pics

Pic

Loving my new bod so far

2 weeks po

So at 2 weeks po I'm not feeling pain. I'm not hunched over anymore but it's still difficult to bend over and to sleep.
Tomorrow I go in the office to check my drain & im hoping it gets removed! That will make things so much easier!
My scar seems like it's healing nicely and my breast feel more soft. My butt is still kind of hard but the bruising is almost gone. I'm still very swollen but I wear lipo foam under my surgical faja to help smooth the skin & swelling.

At the office

The drain

It's out!!!!!:)
Yesssss

Holo lilo

I sleep on the holo lilo inflatable and I'm scared it might affect my bbl results.. even though it has a hole for the butt. My butt is hanging out but the side of it does so I'm just a little concerned about it. I try sleeping on my stomach but then wake up around 4-5 am so uncomfortable that I go back on the holo lilo. I just want the recovery to hurry up!

tt

My tummy tuck is healing very good, it's just my belly button that still leaks a little. I started wearing a board under my garment to flatten the tummy more and it helps sooo much!! I'm still swollen and numb but it does take time for that to subside. I use arnica gel to help with that and it relived the pain a little. I drink arnica tea every other day and I will start drinking aloe vera to help with the healing as well.

The board

This board is called the butterfly board

Pre op

I took this pic a couple days before my surgeries.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes made me a barbie