Mixto, Subscision, W/ Sculptra Soon! - Los Angeles, CA

I will be getting treatment for my acne scars...

I will be getting treatment for my acne scars soon! I had my consultation about 2 months ago and the doctor offered me Venus Viva for 2k or Mixto for 4K. He said the Venus would take 3-4 treatments and mixto only 1, and if I decided to come back for a touch up it would be 1k each. He was so nice and honest! I have my medication and creams he wants me to start taking before the procedure. (I can't remember if I start 1 or 2 weeks before? I have to call.) I also bought an all natural aquaphor alternative that I plan on using. I'm excited! 21 more days to go!
I hope this procedure works, last thing I tried was eMatrix if you guys want to check out that post I did. It worked slightly and my skin is smoother, but not aggressive enough for me. I am looking for something one and done. My options are also limited since I have dark skin.

Surgery in 15 hours!

I'm really nervous actually, I've never undergone a surgery like this and am naturally really tense during situations like this.
I will definitely let you guys know how it is going and take lots of pics. From what I've heard I'm going to arrive and apply lidocaine and let it sit for an hour as well as be take a pill that knocks me out and then I'll be out and drowsy the rest of the day. Results coming soon!

Procedure and first day!

Hey guys! So I went through the proceedure, I'm so proud of myself lol. Anyway, I got there and they gave me a Valium, then took me to a resting room where they put numbing cream on my face and then shut out the lights so I could rest. Then a few minutes later they put me in the proceedure room where the doctor then gave me a shot, which I was not expecting. As I started to fall asleep, he injected something into my face in about 7 different places which sucked. I hate needles. :( After that all I can remember is the sound of the laser, but I didn't feel anything. When I woke up, his assistant was watching over me, then walked me to back to the resting room. She showed me how to wash my face, then sent me on my way with my mom lol.
Anyway my face was never really hurting. I look like a burn victim that it punched in the face 10 times lol, but it doesn't hurt.

Update

Hello everyone! So I am now in day 6 of having my surgery done and my skin is pretty much healed, besides some redness that the doctor has me putting hydrocortisone on to reduce. I face is still abbot swollen but i would say my scars are pretty reduced. I will upload some pictures so you can see how my recovery was. It wasn't too bad, my face shed of all scabbing within 3 days, which was interesting because I thought it was going to be more like 7.

Update

Hello guys! So it's been like 9-10 days. My face looks so much better! I think my face is still healing because I'm the picture you can see this weird line by my jaw where my old skin and my new pink skin is. I would say 80% of my scars are gone, with the exception of a scar near my eyebrow that was really deep from a childhood accident. I think my face is still maybe a little swollen because my undereye area is really puffy? But yeah, check out my results! And the doctor says it's supposed to get better over time. I need to schedule a check up with the doctor as well.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Awesome doctor! Gave me a realistic plan and outlook and successfully achieved that. Checks up with you often after your surgery, very kind yet intelligent. I had an awesome experience!