26 Years Old, Skin Resurfacing After Laser Damage, Clear and Brilliant and Micro Needling - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Emer is a miracle worker. I started seeing...

Dr. Emer is a miracle worker. I started seeing him over 3 months ago, after suffereing from a years worth of laser damage. The med spa I was seeing in Chicago did what I thought was irreversible damage until I was able to find Dr. Emer. I had unwanted baby fuzz on my chin and cheeks. It was treated repeatedly causing hair to grow in dark and course. It was a nightmare. Fine baby hair should never be treated on your face with laser!! Not only did I suffer from thick hair regrowth, but my face got completely discolored in the process. I am of Asian/European descent and my skin must be treated with care in order not to cause hypo/hyperpigmentation. I honestly when through hell trying to fix the damage and sadly, lost a lot of confidence. That was until I met Dr. Emer and staff. They are heaven sent. I really cannot say enough about how well they have treated me and best of all gave me the results I was searching for. Special shout out to Melissa his coordinator who is absolutely amazing. She was able to answer all my questions and explained how to use all the products Dr. Emer suggested. Also, Thank you to Walter and Anette and the front desk staff. All have made my visits something I can look forward to. To correct the pigmentation problem, Dr. Emer has suggested I do Clear and Brillant coupled with micro needling. The Clear and Brillant laser is gentle and feels a bit like a rubber band snap. The micro needling isn't as bad as it sounds! The needles make tiny traumas to skin in order to promote collagen and skin cell turnover. I can honestly say, I am in love with my skin now and it's only been a little over 3 months! All the treatments are gentle, yet EFFECTIVE! After a year or horror, I can look in the mirror and love how my face looks. ***Any woman of ASIAN or MIXED descent Dr. Emer is the doctor to see.*** --I will continue to update as treatments progress--
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer specialilzes in all skin types, but is especially up to date with the latest asian skin health care (more than any other derm I have researched from Chicago to LA) and has many years of experience after his time in San Franciso. He is incredibly active in his field and teaches all over the world about his expertise. He really cares about his patients and is pleasant to be around. I feel so blessed to have found him and his team.