Liposuction of the Arms- "So Long to Flapping in the Wind"

Very nervous because most people after having...

Very nervous because most people after having their arms rejuvinated have a scar. I didn't want the scar but was tired of watching my arms in flop in the wind, making different moves with my arms so people didn't notice, and being insecure in sleeveless dresses.

So excited to tell you - under Doctor Kenneth Hughes, Los Angeles, California I had my arms liposuctioned and am so so happy- actually had my body done but in this review only addressing the arms-

Wow- the arms look great and only at second week recovery- so still swollen.

Pain- not so much, but during recovery I have noticed very tender and stretching aggravates.

Scar- can't even tell. A little hole and I mean little.

Worth it- just sad I didn't do this 5 years ago. there wasn't a lot of information on this procedure by real self people- I just decided - anything will look better- Boy was I surprised because it doesn't look better it looks GREAT. Do this procedure for sure!!!!! Pictures coming shortly.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Kenneth Hughes was fantastic. He did not push this procedure on me- in fact was very quiet regarding my desire. After the procedure, during follow-up, he was surprised at how happy I was with the outcome of the arms considering my whole body looked so great. But for me, MY ARMS are amazingly reformed. I can wear sleeveless dresses. Thanks to his magical touch I am more confident and can say goodbye to daily flapping during yoga.