Liposuction- Abdomen/Flanks - Los Angeles, CA

I received liposuction of the adnominal and flanks...

I received liposuction of the adnominal and flanks about five days ago. Plastic surgery is a first for me so I did extensive research and went to several consultations before choosing my physician. What drew me to Dr. Hughes was the level of detail on his website, coupled with the attention he gave to each respondent as they asked questions about several procedures, etc. I reached out to Dr. Hughes on a Sunday. Dr. Hughes personally responded to me within two hours and asked me to send him a couple of pictures. He instantly engaged in conversation with me regarding the procedure I was interested in and had a staff member reach out to me the following day to schedule an in person consultation which led to me scheduling my surgery. My operation was performed under local which was a great choice! I talked the entire operation, the staff was friendly and you would think Dr. Hughes does comedy on the weekends! As Dr. Hughes performed the operation, Sandra, the Med-Tech, was so comforting! Reaching and deciding to have this procedure was very exciting. Dr. Hughes and his staff made it a very comfortable and pleasing experience. Thank you for your time, professionalism, and incredible knowledge and talent. I feel very fortunate to have you as my go physician for plastic surgery. Take care and thanks again!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kenneth Hughes is an all-star physician. I knew from the beginning he was the right physician for me. Dr. Hughes entire office was very accommodating. I never felt pressured or pushed to do anything. Dr. Hughes is very down to earth and sincere. Out of all the consultations I attended, prior to Dr. Hughes, he was the first surgeon who didn't try to "sell" anything to me. Thanks again! Awesome experience!