LIPOSUCTION stomach, back, waist, fatt undernath butt and armpit fat.

Hello my name is Asia and I would like to tell you...

Hello my name is Asia and I would like to tell you all my experience with Dr. Hughes.

April 27,2016 I drove down to LA to get Lipo done on the 29th of April. When I got to LA I spoke with Dr. Hughes and met some of his staff before the procedure. He seem so confident and caring at that moment. The morning of my procedure I was nervous and scared thinking if I should go threw with it, & I did long story short .. After my procedure I was in so much pain my stomach was flat I really couldn't tell about the other parts I got fat tooken out of because I was swollen. For the first TWO WEEKS my stomach was flat after that I started to look how I first looked when I walked into his office. I emailed Dr.Hughes and told him and he said "your still swollen, you have to wait 6 months". He also told me I can start working out after my 6 weeks is up wearing my garment so that's exactly what I did. I have a trainer to vouch for me. STILL NO results. Since I left Dr. Hughes office I never received a phone call from him or no one from his staff asking how was I doing smh Dr. Hughes never asked me for pics like he said. I emailed Dr.Hughes and told him how I felted and basically to me all he wanted was just the money cus I didn't feel like he gave a fuck how my body came out. He responded back basically saying "it not just the money, you see I responded back blah blah blah" As time went by I started to send Dr Hughes pics mind you he never asked. So I went more months to see results nope nothing September 4, 2016 I sent Dr. Hughes an email with more photos did I get a reply? No!! But yet I'm receiving emails saying he's replying to questions on REALSELF. I am by far pissed because I have seen other girls who's body is banging and it took them 3/4 months. I have a friend who got Lipo and her body is NICE. The Dr. she went to staff checked on her and made sure she was good. When I look at my body all I can do is cry because I wasted 9500 dollars. Basically just gave it away. All the pain and money I spent going down there was just a total waste. I should have just went to DR MIAMI like I planned the first time.

LIPOSUCTION stomach, back, waist, fatt undernath butt and armpit fat.

April 27, 2016 I drove down to LA to get Lipo done on the 29th of April. When I arrived in LA I spoke with Dr. Hughes and met some of his staff before the procedure. He seem so confident and caring at that moment. The morning of my procedure I was nervous and scared thinking if I should go threw with it or not & I did long story short .. After my procedure I was in so much pain my stomach was flat and I really couldn't tell about the other parts I got fat tooken out of because I was swollen. For the first TWO WEEKS my stomach was flat, after that I started to look how I first looked when I walked into his office. I emailed Dr.Hughes and told him and he said "your still swollen, you have to wait 6 months". He also told me I can start working out after my 6 weeks is up wearing my garment so that's exactly what I did. (I wore the garment for two extra weeks just to be on the safe side so 8 weeks) I have a trainer to vouch for me. STILL NO results. Since I left Dr. Hughes office I never received a phone call from him nor anyone from his staff asking how was I doing. Dr. Hughes never asked me for pics like he said. I emailed Dr.Hughes and told him how I felted and basically to me, all he wanted was just the money because I didn't feel like he gave a fuck how my results came out. He responded back saying "It's not just about the money, you see I responded back blah blah blah" As time went by I started to send Dr Hughes pics mind you he never asked for any pics. I waited a little longer just to see if I would see some type of results, nope nothing! September 4, 2016 I sent Dr. Hughes an email with more photos did I get a reply? No!! But yet I'm receiving emails saying he's replying to questions on REALSELF. I am beyond pissed because I have seen other girls who's body is banging and it took them 3/4 months. I have a friend who got Lipo and her body is NICE. The Dr. she went to staff checked on her and made sure she was good. When I look at my body all I can do is cry because I wasted 9500 dollars plus all my travel expenses. All the pain and money I spent going down there was just a total waste.
Dr Hughes

I would not go back to Dr. Hughes nor would I recommend anyone to go to him. From my experience I basically gave him 9500$ for free.