He Cut off my Ear Lobe but Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy Said It Was Standard Procedure - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy at Lifestyle Lift Beverly...

Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy at Lifestyle Lift Beverly Hills cut off my ear lobe leaving it a Pixie ear. Lifestyle Lifts procedure was extremely painful AND ineffective. The mini face and chin lift does not work on most people. The results you will see is from swollen tissue that holds up the skin until the swelling goes down. It was less than 6 months and the skin on my neck was falling. I have only damage no improvement for 8600.00~ I am extremely dissatisfied with the Lifestyle Lift service. When I complained of the disfigurement the one assistant whispered "that's why you need to read the fine print." Dr. Lesavoy did not take measurements, he began surgery before the Valium began to work. I was in an extreme amount of pain. He did not do the 3,000 laser procedure as agreed and paid for.

UPDATE- We went to small claims court first week of June 2014. I had the pictures of the damage, I had another plastic surgeon who happen to be colleagues with Dr. Lesavoy inspect the problem areas. He said he didn't see why Dr. Lesavoy wouldn't correct the "Pixie ear" he had created during the surgery. In his opinion there was never laser surgery done on my face. Yet this doctor would not write a letter to the court in my behalf. When the judge asked Dr. Lesavoy if he thought there were any problems, Dr. Lesavoy stated he did what was customary. The judge said since there was no way of deciding whether my new pixie ear would have been expected, I had no case without a doctor's letter stating otherwise. He finalized the session saying "There are no guarantees" and dismissed the case. At this time I have two very different shaped ears because of Dr. Lesavoy. I will never use Lifestyle Lifts. I think it is a real shame that a judge would side with a doctor when the evidence was clear. We had before and after pictures of my ears and so did Dr. Lesavoy. You can see the damage in his photos as well.
Encino Plastic Surgeon

When I first meet with Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy, he was friendly. He talked about his love of horses and his work at UCLA. I explained that I wanted my neck area and chin line tightened. I wanted laser to remove acne scaring. He stated I was a "perfect candidate" that I had very little additional tissue on my neck and that the neck lift would go very well. He also stated I would be very happy with the laser and the improvement in the acne scars. He was rushed during the procedure and anxious. He left the treatment room before he completed the laser. He was not available during the post op appointment. When I did get to see him on the second visit, he was argumentative concerning the laser completion saying "you had it done" after speaking a while longer he stated he actually could not do the laser at the time of the initial procedure because it was too extensive and would not go well. He was snide and postponed any help until 3 months went by. After the three months, he cancelled three appointments and finally when I demanded he see me, he became unprofessional with yelling and argumentative behavior. He refused to talk about the damage to my ear. Yet, he did offer to do the laser treatment. I did not feel comfortable accepting this offer and refused. In my opinion Dr. Lesavoy has character and ethical flaws and I will not do business with him nor Lifestyle lifts.