In Need of a Skincare Jumpstart. Los Angeles, CA

I'm in my late 30s and have started noticing fine...

I'm in my late 30s and have started noticing fine lines and wrinkles, especially in the forehead area. Three months ago, I purchased an expensive anti-aging face oil that I've been using every night before going to bed. While I've been consistent with using the product, the face oil hasn't really made any dramatic changes. However several weeks ago, I started using the Jenu wand with the face oil and I'm actually seeing some noticeable changes that I was hoping to achieve from the face oil.

The lines in my forehead have lessened dramatically and the texture of my skin overall, feels smoother and softer. The wand has definitely kicked-up the benefits of the face oil. When I first got the device, I didn't really know what to expect, but I wanted to give it a shot because it makes sense that the skincare products you use, no matter how expensive or high quality, won't be able to penetrate past the surface without some additional help. With great results in such a short time, I can definitely attest to the device's effectiveness!

Now that I'm a believer, I'm going to purchase a nice eye cream and start using the wand for the eye area. I've tried so many different eye creams in the past and have never seen any great results so I stopped purchasing them since I figured they were a waste of money. With the Jenu wand, I'm going to give it another shot since this time around, I'm feeling more confident that it'll actually make a difference.

I also love that the wand is lightweight and the design is very elegant. It would be easy to take on trips since the charger and the device are small enough to fit it in my cosmetic bag.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the Jenu wand and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants to step-up their skincare routine.
Dr. Alex Kaplan