IPL Sun Spots on Hands

My hands are definitely reflecting how much time...

My hands are definitely reflecting how much time they've been in the sun these past 48 years. Ugh I have been wishing I could hide them. Fortunately Dr. Anusha has come to the rescue. I have had just one treatment so far, on Wednesday November 9th. They iced the areas where they would be directing the laser. It maybe hurt a little??? It really was not painful and didn't hurt at all afterwards either.
As they described, my spots became darker over the course of a few days and sort of scabbed over. I have been religiously wearing sunblock and also bought some cheap white cotton gloves at CVS that I sometimes wear when driving or walking my dog. I cut out the finger tips.
It's been a week and I still have some light scabbing. I will update as the scabs heal.

9 days post IPL

Day 12 - hands look much better!

Dr. Anusha Dahanayake

Anusha Dahanayake is a nurse practitioner at Skin Specifics. She has two locations in the greater Los Angeles area. I love Anusha! On an aquaintance's recommendation, I started going to her a few years ago for Botox and have always been happy with the results. If I had the funds, I would definitely have her do fillers on me - I would trust her to do that. I have seen her work and she never makes people look weird, as many with fillers look. She has good taste, a perfectionist's eye and just the right touch. I also love Teresa, who answers calls and responds to emails at all hours of the day. These women rock.