Not Worth It

I want to delete my previous review but RealSelf...

I want to delete my previous review but RealSelf won't allow. My experience with this doctor was not worth it. I want to delete my previous review but RealSelf won't allow that. My experience with this doctor was not worth it. I want to delete my previous review but RealSelf won't allow that. My experience with this doctor was not worth it. I want to delete my previous review but RealSelf won't allow that. My experience with this doctor was not worth it.

Not Worth It