Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself - Los Angeles, CA

I had lost most of my hair which changed my looks...

I had lost most of my hair which changed my looks dramatically. It really bothered me that I had lost my hair. So I made the decision to get hair transplants and it was the best decision I've ever made. Whenever doing cosmetic surgery you want the best in the Country doing it because if it's Botched you are stuck with that for life. I chose the best in the country which was Dr. Bill Rassman and his staff. He is the best because of his years in the industry and his experience. They are located in the SAG building for a reason; lot of actors go to Bill for hair transplants. He came up with the FUE method and also invented some innovative hair transplant instruments. The show Extreme makeover chose him to do their hair transplants. Obviously they wouldn't have chose him if he wasn't the best. My hair transplants and the job Dr. Rassman did have changed my life. People say I look 10 years younger and I feel so much better about the way I look now. If you are debating whether or not to get it done I wouldn't hesitate. It is the best decision i have ever made. I will send a before and after. My after was taken in June 2016 and my bangs have grown in more since then because my last procedure was in April 2016. Now I have bangs like I had in high school and college except the hair is not thin like it was then because the donor hair came from a stronger region (the back and side of my head.) The job that Dr. Rassman and his staff did has changed my life. I now look so much younger and better. I wouldn't go to any other hair transplant facility except for Dr. wrassman's office. they are the best!! Why take the chance of getting botched??!! With Dr. Rassman and his staff, you can be assured you not only won't get botched you'll have an amazing experience and amazing results!!
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

From the day I met Dr. Rassman we hit it off. I knew he was the best around and I am so glad I chose him as my Doc. Dr. Rassman is a wonderful guy and has become like family to me. It is always such a pleasure to go in for a procedure so that I can see him. I can't say enough great things about him, and the hair transplants I received from him and his staff. His bedside manners are amazing. If I had a question pre or post transplant he was always available to answer my questions. His staff is very experienced having tons of years in the industry and are wonderful people as well. They made me so comfortable during the process and are pro's at what they do. I would never go to anyone else and I would never refer any of my friends to go to anyone else but Dr. Rassman and his staff for a hair transplant. If I were getting a rhinoplasty I would do my research and only go to the best Doc/office in the country. Dr. Rassman is so professional and courteous and a true pleasure to interact with. He spent a ton of time in the evaluation stage with me. He really cares about changing your appearance and your life! We came up with a game plan then he enacted that plan perfectly and he was amazing throughout the whole experience!! If there were higher rating than a 5 I'd give that because he and his staff made this an incredible experience!! there was no wait time; when you show up they get to work right away. The professionalism of Dr. Rassman and his staff are second to none! His after care follow up was amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Rassman and his office!! They are the best in the business. I can't thank him and his staff enough for changing my appearance, look, and life!!