Dr. Mohebi Has Done Two Procedures on Me, and I'm Going in for my Third - Los Angeles, CA

I have (potentially) pretty severe hair loss, and...

I have (potentially) pretty severe hair loss, and I wanted to combat that as soon as I knew there was an option for that, so when my hair started to noticeably thin, I started looking at options. I didn't like finasteride, and minoxidil is a pain in the ass, so I went right to surgery. I knew that this was going to be a multiple-surgery process, so I was prepared for that. Like I said, I want to keep my hair and I'm fighting some pretty strong genetics. I had one procedure with another doctor in San Diego, and that went ok, but left some significant scarring, then I found Dr. Mohebi.
My first procedure with him he did around 1200 grafts I think, and also worked on reducing the scarring from the strip. Second procedure he did around 1500. I'm about to go in for my third procedure, and hopefully the last...or next-to last one. He's really on the cutting edge of technology, so this time he's not doing a strip, but doing individual extractions and grafts, and will be filling in some thinning areas and filling in my scar with transplants. So stoked to get the scar covered up...that's been the only issue with the transplants. The scar from the removal of scalp. So glad the technology has moved past that particular issue. Should be a much easier recovery this time...as in, hardly any recovery at all!
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon