Amazing Pain Free Procedure - Los Angeles, CA

I would to thank Dr. Rassman, New Hair Institute...

I would to thank Dr. Rassman, New Hair Institute & his team for their absolute professionalism & total diligence in performing my pain free procedure recently.

It's no wonder why he is considered the master in his field, having won numerous awards & even been granted Patents as the inventor of so many of the technologies used globally today.

If you are considering a procedure I would say go for it asap, as you have nothing to loose and everything to gain! Just fly in to visit for a free consultation and they even provide travel credits and $1000 discount Hair Transplant coupon codes.

Having checked out many other practices they are still No.1 in my opinion also treating numerous celebrities. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me!

Photos & Discount Coupon

This is the $1000 off coupon I used twice at the New Hair Institute (attached).
Quote Coupon code: BCD1
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Rassman is the inventor of ARTAS robotic hair transplants (and other technologies) ! I wouldn't hesitate getting another procedure done with either Dr. Rassman or his experienced team. His beside manner is the best I've ever had. You'll even get his direct phone number to call anytime you need. His aftercare is also top notch and friendly "Drop by anytime".