Scalp Mircro-pigmentation - Dr. William Rassman - Los Angeles, CA

I went to Dr. Rassman following a botched...

I went to Dr. Rassman following a botched transplant job with another physician. My previous doctor had ruined my donor hair preventing me from getting another hair transplant but and for a long time I was left feeling quite miserable and quite embarrassed to leave my house without wearing a hat. It affected me mentally and physically and caused a lot of stress in my life. Dr. Rassman's unique procedure which actually darkened my scalp giving it the appearance of more hair had finally given me the confidence I needed to feel comfortable and confident without wearing a hat. I am truly pleased with the results. I had gone back for a few sessions and by the 2nd and 3rd session I already had my confidence restored. Dr. William Rassman made himself readily available to me. His staff is among the best and I have seen in any physicians office. The offices are clean and quite luxurious. They are fully equipped with media centers and Netflix and though you are technically awake I dosed off 15 minutes into the procedure with the help of the optional medication and they actually had to wake me up to ask me if I wanted lunch. They had menus offered from a variety of terrific local restaurants and cafe's. I consumed my lunch and shortly after I returned to my slumber and awoke with the work nearly completed. It's been well over a year since my procedure and i could not be happier. I highly recommend this procedure to anyone looking for an alternative to hair transplant surgery.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. William Rassman is an excellent physician and his staff is top notch. They are kind, helpful and provide a very comfortable environment. I can not express enough how much these people have changed my life and I am eternally grateful.