Full Incisional Asian Eyelid Surgery + Epicanthoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

After years of deliberation, I decided to finally...

After years of deliberation, I decided to finally bite the bullet and undergo Asian eyelid surgery. I wanted to open up my eyes more, while not altering my appearance drastically. I placed my faith in strangers on the internet, and contacted Dr. Ho because of her many positive reviews. Fortunately, Dr. Ho and the internet did not disappoint. From the consultation to the post-op follow-up visits, Dr. Ho has been awesome. She listened to my concerns and gave me meticulously crafted natural creases, taking into consideration my facial layout. Furthermore, her calm yet confident demeanor and her honesty assuaged my anxiety about the procedure. I'm very pleased with this whole experience, and I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ho and her staff at Wave.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon