50 Y/O Asian Wants an Hour Glass Shape and Fuller Buns - Los Angeles, CA

7/19/2016 - It's finally one year since I had the...

7/19/2016 - It's finally one year since I had the procedure done. Sitting down and laying sublime is still uncomfortable. The numbness and sensitive feelings in the abdominal and other liposuction sections still persist. It's not painful but just annoying. I don't even noticed the sensitivity feelings unless I rub them. It's the fat transfer to the buttock that I still feel the soreness when siting a long period of time. Again, it's just annoying that I have to get up and walk around. I truly don't know when the soreness will go away 100%. I weighted at 130, 5'1 before having the procedure done and today, I weight at 125 pounds. I have been exercising and people do say that I look leaner than before. They just noticed that my abdominal area has gotten smaller and guessed that's what my body more proportionate. I am now at 36, 31, 36. Before the procedure, I was at 36, 38, 34. Also, 6 punctual holes healed nicely and gotten lighter as well. My doctor was very accurate that I would lose approximately 30% of the fat transferred to buttock. I gained 3 inches and lost 1. Had I believed his words to be so accurate, I would have asked for a little bit more fat to the buns then. On the flip side of being conservative, no one suspected I had f/t done. From the measurements, I have more of the hour glass shape than an apple shape. My doctor and I are both Asians we know that Asian women are not inheritanly gifted with big butts--so he doesn't want to make it too obvious. Just enough curve for sexiness...great doc!

Ladies! it's worth every dollar and all the real or an annoying pain. I would do it again in a heartbeat and done it at a much younger age. My body would have heal faster and looking greater too. Sadly, I didn't even know such procedure even existed if it wasn't for Dr. Park. I went for 3 consultations for liposuction and non of the other doctors even offered me the option. I am more motivated with exercising, eating right, and keeping my body in healthy inside out.
Dr. Park

He's confidence and knowledgeable.