44 Year Old Has Endoscopic, Face Lift, and Neck Liposuction. Los Angeles, CA

I have an endoscopic, face lift, and neck...

I have an endoscopic, face lift, and neck liposuction done on October 30, 2015 by Doctor Peter Lee at Wave plastic surgery. Dr. Lee did the great job. My friends and co-worker were amazed by his professional job. Dr. Lee is a very quiet and humble doctor. He is very honest and told me that face lift would have permanent scars. The surgery will take months to get heal. He wouldn't lie to me or try to sell me anything. Overall, he knew what he was doing. I didn't have much swollen or bruises because I am healthy. I am really enjoy the result. Hopefully, it will last ten years or longer.

44 Year Old Has Endoscopic, Face Lift, and Neck Liposuction. Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had interviewed with three plastic surgeons before I met Dr. Lee. He gave me the best impression. I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Lee. He did a great job. I hope it would last at least ten years. For sure, I would go back to Dr. Lee ten years later for my second face lift.