repair previous botched job - Los Angeles, CA

After having a complete botched lower eye bag...

After having a complete botched lower eye bag replacement surgery, Dr. Casselith finally sent me to Dr. Guy Massry to clean up her mess. He is the most caring, compassionate doctor, and he is patiently still working with me trying to save my vision. From my experience do not let anyone but a plastic surgeon specializing in the eyes touch your face. Dr. Massry is the go to repair doc for botched jobs done by those who should not be practicing.

After having a Complete Botched Lower Blepharoplasty

After Dr. Lisa Casselith did a horrible botched lower blepharoplasty on my lower lids, I have been working with Dr. Massry who has done a reversional repair. Dr. Massry is a very caring, compassionate doctor who is as close to a perfectionist as a doctor can be. From my experience do not let anyone but a plastic surgeon specializing in eye surgery touch your face. Dr. Massry is the "go to" doctor for botched jobs done by those who should not be practicing. I wish I had known about him when I, first, decided to have a blepharoplasty done.

PROGRESS FROM MAJOR BOTCHED SURGERY THANKS TO DR GUY MASSRY

This is lengthy but well worth reading. If you are thinking about having cosmetic surgery, don't take it lightly...check out your doctor in every way you can. Dr. Lisa Casselith in BH came highly referred to me from the hair salon in BH that I had been going to for 8 years. I have always considered myself a good character judgement of people, and I felt she was ethical, trustworthy, & I would be in good "hands". Was I ever wrong. I did not like the fat pads underneath my eyes so was having a blepharoplasty done. She said it was a simple surgery with great results. Dr. Casselith did a complete BOTCHED surgery and even admitted that she did. This was in 2008, & I am and will be living w the results for the rest of my life. From what she "attempted" to do, I ended up suffering so much from such a droopy lower right eyelid that my eye stayed continually dry and I was getting abrasions on the cornea. I was going to a few different doctors to see if a repair could be done & they all said it was so unnecessary, etc for her to have done what she did. Dr Casselith kept telling me she was going to make this right. She finally sent me to DR GUY MASSRY who is the "go to" doctor for repairing other PS's botched surgical disasters. She assured me she was going to take care of all cost. Dr. Massry is a Saint, and I would give anything to turn back the clock and have had him do the surgery in the first place. He is truly the most ethical, caring, compassionate SKILLED doctor one can go to. He did a revision surgery in Dec 2012, and now my eyes, at least, look closer to the same as they did before my disastrous saga w
Dr. Casselith. I have had and will continue to have many fillers done probably every few years. The repair is still a work in progress. I have learned to be patient, as in my situation, it is not a quick fix. I KNOW I am in the best care for my situation w Dr Massry and he gives me such assurance.
I must say that the day before Dr. Massry did the surgery Dr. Casselith, on top of ruining my face, went back on her word of covering the cost. In my opinion, not only should she not have a license to practice, she is unethical. From the stress she has caused me, which is HUGH, I ended up w shingles in the right eye and fibromyalgia. This has impacted the results I can expect to get.
Would I have the original blepharoplasty done again if I could do it all over again...yes, I would with Dr. Massry, because I know what a perfectionist he is and how serious he is about his patients and the conservative approach he takes.

I hold myself accountable for choosing Dr. Lisa Casselith to do my surgery. Dr. Casselith (with a flip of the hand..because that is what she does) does not hold herself accountable for anything. She has a Primo Donna attitude which came out after the surgery. I would advise anyone "don't let her touch your body".
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about how Dr. Massry has given me hope, considering he is working with disaster left by Dr. Casselith. He is gentle, carrying, and very patient. So far he has done a lower eyelid skin graft.