55+year-old Lady Looks Like 65+ Because of Heavy Eye Bags - Los Angeles, CA

I wanted to work and stay on the job that I love...

I wanted to work and stay on the job that I love and felt called to, looking younger will definitely help. For a while I looked around for a suitable and capable doctor to do this job... I have been following Wave Plastic surgery and read about their patients comments in Yelp, and a young lady Dr. Garrett Ho came into the search with consistently excellent rating in her surgery results. But because of working schedule, I hesitated ,and worried about recovery time... Recently I had a rare 2 weeks break from job and saw an ad of 30% off Lower eye Lid surgery from Wave,I felt that this was God sent! I quickly made a decision to go ahead to have the surgery done. To make a long story short, I just have sutures removed by Dr. Ho yesterday, eyes are healing, swelling and bruises have gone down, and I can tell the previous bags are gone! Thanks to Dr. Ho and team at Wave, for a job well done! Am thankful for their followup visits, that gave more secure feeling that they are responsible and caring to complete the process of healing.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. HO was pleasant, and patiently explained the surgery process, be prepared to ask questions.