Excellent Liposuction and Fat Transfer Results. Los Angeles, CA

After having lived with awful liposuction dents on...

After having lived with awful liposuction dents on my arms and stomach for the past year and a half, I finally had my revision liposuction and fat transfer with Dr. Svehlak at Sunset Cosmetic Surgery. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Svehlak and the whole revision process. Dr. Svehlak is a true artist and I am so extremely grateful to him for giving me my body back, plus some. The dents in my arms and stomach are GONE, and my legs and hips where he took the fat from look amazing! Dr. Svehlak, Veronica, and his entire staff were all awesome. I only wish I’d known of him from the very beginning and had it done right the first time...
I'm only 9 days post surgery, but I'll be sure to post pictures once the bruising has subsided.

Fantastic liposuction and fat transfer results!

updated pics

Just wanted to add these before and after pics

3 1/2 month fat transfer/ revision lipo update

Hi all, just wanted to give you guys a quick update and some pictures of my results now that I'm at the 3 1/2 post lipo revision/ fat transfer by Dr. Svehlak.

The swelling has totally subsided and I'm really happy with the results! It's pretty much exactly what Svehlak said it would be- better, but not perfect. I'm aware that I was BOTCHED pretty badly so I will never be 100% perfect, but I'm A LOT better, and I'm very grateful for that.

The massive dents on my arms are gone. Everywhere except my left arm, which was the worst, is SO much better! My left arm has a some mild irregularities still and a couple of little hard lumps which he warned me could happen. I've been massaging them and they're getting better, but it's still a little visible, especially under certain lights. I would honestly say that there is a decent chance I will need one more small revision on that left arm, due to how badly it was botched.

Overall, I'm thrilled with my decision to go to Svehlak and I think he did a really great job! My inner & outer thighs, flank area, arms, and abdomen= HUGE improvement.

Sorry the pictures are not better quality, I took them with my camera phone and it was hard to get a great shot, but hopefully it will provide a little more insight as to the results. More to follow later!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Extremely thorough, keen artistic eye for detail, great listener, and very nice. Super professional and expert at his craft. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the entire experience.