Diastasis Recti + Umbilical Hernia Repair = Mommy Makeover - Los Angeles, CA

After having my second child last year, my...

After having my second child last year, my abdominal wall was pulled so far open that I looked like an alien was trying to burst through. Also had an umbilical hernia down lower and so much excess skin that I had to tuck it in my pants everyday. Since I had to get the abdominal wall fixed so I could continue to pick my kids up and the hernia, it seemed nuts not to have a tummy tuck at the same time. And then doing a breast lift at the same time seemed like the way to go. My D cups were hanging quite low and the skin had lost so much elasticity from breastfeeding two little ones.

I stayed at an aftercare facility which ended up saving my life, literally! I was there for 4 nights and in my final night I felt dizzy, heart rate and blood pressure spiked and oxygen level dropped. The nurses called my PS who sent me for a CT scan. I had a blood clot in my lung. Was admitted in hospital and given blood thinners. Am still on them for a few months. So my best advice to all: go to an aftercare facility if you can or learn to check your own blood pressure and do it often! Also my walker was great the first two weeks post-op.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Cannot recommend him more. Amazing artistry as a surgeon, my scars are so minimal it's incredible and his bedside manner is wonderful. He is such a caring man and very generous with his time. He saw me the next day in the hospital and then also visited me in the aftercare facility that I stayed in post-op a few days later. He is not one of those arrogant, god-complex doctors that treat their patients like cattle, he is kind, warm and incredibly talented. I interviewed four surgeons before choosing him and I feel so lucky that I chose correctly.