Coolsculpting - Abdomen Area 40 Years Old 105 Lbs. Los Angeles, CA

I have read so much about this procedure in the...

I have read so much about this procedure in the past few years. I decided to give it a try after hearing from a friend who had just tried it and got good results. So this week when i had a little bit of free time from work, i called Cool Med Spa which i found on yelp. I learned that it costed $600 for small head and $1200 for the big head and i would get $50 discount from mentioning Yelp coupon. I could not find anywhere cheaper so i agreed. After evaluating my fat belly Rachel told me i was the right candidate for getting the small head twice but that meant i had to sit in for 2 hours. I decided to go for the big one instead. Damn it sucked the wind out of me! It was a strange feeling to have my belly sucked into a strong vacuum and then squeezed frozen. After 5 mins of agony my body got used to it and i could breath again. After one hour Rachel removed the suction head from my belly and massaged away the frozen bar of fat. I felt dizzy and nausea for 10 mins. The skin in that area turned red and numb. I hope it works. We have to wait 3 months to see the results. I dont want to come back for the second time because of the cost.

1 week later, same belly

It has been one week and today is the first time i do not notice the pain. In the past week i would feel pain in my stomach and it would get worse if i had been sitting for too long. I went to gym the day after the procedure and had not been back for the rest of the week. I should get back to it tomorrow.

2nd week, really i don't see or feel any difference

Wish

These are pics when i suck my belly in, flex my muscle and take photo before eating anything in the morning. I guess this is mu goal. I want to walk around in bikinis looking like this, but breathing too.
Rachel Cool Med Spa