I Considered a Hair Transplant for a Long Time.... They Made It Worth It! - Los Angeles, CA

I have a lot of hair, but had certain areas that...

I have a lot of hair, but had certain areas that needed to be "filled out", and my receding hairline to be aesthetically "corrected." I was apprehensive, having known friends that had done this. I consulted with Dr. Pak, and settled on doing the procedure after that consultation. He wasn't available for the date I finally settled on, but Dr. Rassman was available. The care, comfort, consideration, and collegiality of the entire group (whether directly involved or not) was unprecedented. I have never in my 61 years been more impressed by the infectious kindness and family atmosphere of the practice. The procedure and follow-up was more involved than I realized, but their care and concern shone through, and enabled me to get through it. Dr. Rassman and Dr. Pak always spent a few minutes with me when I returned (almost daily) to get my hair washed (I was nervous about doing it myself!). Its been 10 days, and the trust I had in them has been repaid! While it is still early days (the grafts will fall off and then regenerate from the transplanted follicles in a span of about 7-9 months), I can't say enough about New Hair Institute. It is clear from all that I have read online, that they are pioneers, under the inspiring leadership of the prolific Dr. Rassman.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

He is one of the kindest, most considerate doctors I have met. Since I am more familiar with medicine than most and with the life sciences in general, I can spot brilliance when I meet it. He is brilliant, someone who has a holistic understanding of the body, and whose continued quest for medical solutions to problems other than his chosen specialty provide him with a platform that is more inspiring, more infectious, more impressive, than most doctors, regardless of specialty.